Netcomm Forum Live
Netcomm Forum is the most relevant event for the Italian digital industry, which in seventeen years has accompanied the development of e-commerce, online communication and digitalization of companies.
Promoted by Netcomm, the Italian Digital Commerce Consortium, Netcomm Forum is a unique opportunity for the digital ecosystem to meet and discuss the issues of e-commerce, digital retail and business innovation stimulated by the ever-changing digital landscape.
Netcomm Forum involves every year about 15,000 international companies, offers more than 100 moments of deepening and hosts over 200 sponsor companies to discover data, trends, technologies and the most innovative success stories related to the digital evolution of retail.
Also this year the event will be hosted in a hybrid environment: physical at MiCo – Milano Convention Centre and digital thanks to the subsidy of the Liveforum.space platform.
Netcomm, the Italian Digital Commerce Consortium, is a reference point for e-commerce and digital retail both within Italy and internationally. Established in 2005, it brings together more than 400 businesses, including international organizations and high-performing small and medium enterprises. Netcomm promotes the development of e-commerce and digital transformation while creating value for customers and the Italian economy as a whole.
Netcomm is one of the founding members of the association Ecommerce Europe.
The main areas in which Netcomm is engaged include
- e-commerce research and analysis;
- promotion of workshops and other events;
- organization of working groups that analyze the regulations and economics of the leading e-commerce industries and other relevant issues, while also lobbying Italian and international authorities;
- assisting member companies with legal and fiscal consulting and other member services;
- communication and training throughout Italy;
- assisting Italian businesses in their internationalization efforts;
- promoting digital skills for consumers and tools that can support online shopping, such as Netcomm Sigillo, which identifies high quality and reliable e-commerce websites.