The Italian Digital Hub for the Evolution of Enterprises towards Digital Consumers Worldwide.
Netcomm is the benchmark for e-commerce and digital retail on the national and international scene. Founded in 2005, it brings together over 480 companies made up of international companies and small to medium-sized realities of excellence. Netcomm promotes the development of e-commerce and the digital evolution of companies, generating value for the entire Italian economic system and for consumers.
Netcomm is one of the founding members of Ecommerce Europe, the European Association of Electronic Commerce, and of Federazione del Digitale, the federation for the development of digital in Italy.
Netcomm Forum, promoted by Netcomm, is the leading event for the Italian digital industry that has been accompanying the development of e-commerce and digital transformation of companies for the past nineteen years. It represents a unique opportunity for players in the digital ecosystem to come together to discuss on e-commerce, digital retail and business innovation spurred by the evolving digital scenario.
The main areas in which Netcomm is engaged include
- e-commerce research and analysis;
- promotion of workshops and other events;
- organization of working groups that analyze the regulations and economics of the leading e-commerce industries and other relevant issues, while also lobbying Italian and international authorities;
- assisting member companies with legal and fiscal consulting and other member services;
- communication and training throughout Italy;
- assisting Italian businesses in their internationalization efforts;
- promoting digital skills for consumers and tools that can support online shopping, such as Netcomm Sigillo, which identifies high quality and reliable e-commerce websites.